Rituals for More Money in 2022!
Money is liberating in the three-dimensional world and is inevitable for frictionless life. Vedic astrology approaches the "Concept of Finance and Wealth" in the most refined way. Wealth does not always imply our ability to make money; it also indicates our assets, accumulated savings, and stable income. The word wealth also encompasses a debtless financial state, no-medical expenses phase, significant stock market gains, and wise saving investments in today's world.
The idea of Ashtalakshmi- eight forms of Lakshmi depicts different forms of wealth. Our happiness and financial success are highly reliant on the good deeds of our past life. With that being said, we are also given a golden chance or free will to recreate the future by choosing good deeds in the present. Our Vedic and Yogic Sciences guide us towards this free will by often reinstating the 'Cause-Effect model' or Law of Karma.
With an understanding of wealth, let's dive into the Vedic Astrology approach. A famous saying goes, "Jupiter rules millionaires, Venus rules billionaires," both these planets are crucial in wealth and prosperity. They are addressed as Dhana -Karakas. In Vedic Astrology, wealth and money information is usually obtained by analyzing planetary atmospheres in the houses- 2,5,8,9,11. Important houses of wealth are- 2nd, which denotes 'wealth or savings,' and the 11th, which represents 'income gains or earnings.' The Trine houses - 5th and the 9th are also considered 'The Lakshmi Sthanas,' houses that hold the prosperity energy of Goddess Mahalakshmi.
Planet Jupiter is the karaka (indicator) of all these four houses, indicating the magnitude of wealth and prosperity in a natal chart. 8thhouse shows money through inheritance or marital partnerships. Besides Jupiter and Venus, Mercury and Moon also play a vital role in indicating financial stability.
All the planets bestow money based on their trades and relevant traits. This can be analyzed through the house of career. For example- if someone is earning from selling liquor, Saturn is the planet giving money, and if someone makes money through artistic pursuits or movies, Venus is involved in giving money. However, becoming a billionaire depends on the above Dhana karakas.
Invoke Divine help in this new year 2022 to bring well-being, more balance, and financial abundance to your life.
We have listed 8 simple yet powerful rituals for prosperity and inviting good luck in your life. These remedies are designed to enhance your financial status, remove misery, and reduce debts.
- 1On Mondays, listen to Daridraya Dahana Shiva Stotram by Sage Vasishta to invoke Lord Shiva's energy to wipe away money-related distress and poverty.
- 2Listen to Sri Suktam on Fridays during Venus Hora.
- 3Listen to Shiva Tandava Stotram during Pradosha Kala (Sunset Sandhya) on Trayodashi tithis -13th lunar day.
- 4Listen to Runa Vimochana Narasimha Stotram on Dwadashi- 12th Lunar Day and on Thursdays to get rid of debts and severe financial crisis.
- 5Donate food or fruits to people on Tritiya tithi, 3rd Lunar Day, and Dwitiya tithis, the 12th Lunar Day.
- 6Meditate on or Listen to Shri Kanakadhara Stotram, Mahalakshmi Ashtakam on the days of Purva Phalguni, Hasta, Pushya, and Purva Ashada Nakshatras.
- 7Light a lamp for Lord Vishnu and Goddess Mahalakshmi on Full moon days to access the abundant wealth energy available on the earth plane on this day.
- 8Practice Gratitude and affirm the good things in life. Studies state that showing appreciation for every aspect of life makes people happier, generous, and resilient.