Truth About Mangal Dosha
Mangal Dosha, the most debatable concept in Vedic Astrology is easily a deal breaker in marriages. Mangal Dosha is being attributed for most marital troubles and is often erroneously calculated. Times are changing rapidly and so is the astrological awareness of people. With Women empowerment and globalisation, people have prioritised will power and faith to cope with Dosha or planetary challenges in the horoscope.
Snapshot on Mangal Dosha
If one has Mars in the 1st house or 4th or, 7th or , 8th house or 12th house in a horoscope, they are considered to have Mangal Dosha and are called Mangalik. If this rule is applied without further research or knowledge, 4 in 5 people would be mangalik, so it becomes vital to know more on this dosha.
Does Mangal Dosha end after the age of 28 years?
No. If a horoscope is identified with a Dosha, it remains present all through the native’s life. The impact of the Dosha might moderate based on Dashas but the native is always considered to have the Dosha.
Does someone ever really get rid of Mangal Dosha?
- We never get rid of Mangal Dosha in case if it is present in the horoscope. At the same time, it becomes imperative to get the Mangal Dosha checked by a renowned astrologer. There is a good probability that a person might not have this Dosha. It is noted that almost 80percent of classified Mangliks do not really have the Dosha.
- To add more on this, we have listed exceptions mentioned in various classical texts in Vedic Astrology on Mangal Dosha neutralisation and its cancellation.
- Mangal Dosha will be cancelled if the native’s partner has Saturn positioned in 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th houses.
- Manglik state is neutralised when planet Mars posited in the 4th house happens to be in its own sign or in the sign of planet Venus.
- Mars in the 8th house, when the house is Sagittarius or Pisces sign, the native is free from Mangal Dosha.
- Mangal Dosha gets cancelled when planet Mars is weakly placed or debilitated, or placed in combust and when aspected by benefic planets like Jupiter or Venus.
- Mars in the 4th house, if this house is Aries or Scorpio sign – Mars’ own sign, it can evade all negative effects of Mangal Dosha.
- Mangal dosha gets cancelled when Mars is posited in any of the movable signs such as Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn in the horoscope.
- When Mars is in conjuction with shadow planet Rahu, or Moon and Venus are posited together in the 2nd house, Magal Dosha gets cancelled.
- Additionally, if planet Rahu is placed in the Kendra house and when Mars is aspected by Jupiter also cancels dosha.
- When the numbers of malefic planets posited in the 1st house, 4th house, 7th house, 8th house and 12th house in a male chart are higher than a female chart, it can effectively cancel Mangal Dosha affecting the marriage.
- Mars placed in the 2nd house that happens to be either Gemini or Virgo sign cancels the Dosha.
- Mangal dosha negates its effects when the native’s lagna is Aries, Leo or Aquarius.
- If the 7th house Mars happens to be Cancer or Capricorn sign, the dosha does not apply.
- Mangal Dosha gets nullified when planet Moon is in a Kendra house. When planets Venus and Moon are placed in 2nd house of the horoscope, Mangal Dosha will be cancelled.
- If Mars present in the 12th house, in either Taurus or Libra moonsign, it eliminates the Mangal Dosha.
- If the houses under the scanner for Mangal Dosha is any of the movable signs like Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn, the Mangal Dosha gets squashed.
- Beneficial Conjunction of planets Jupiter and Venus in either ascendant or 7th house in the horoscope cancels Mangal Dosha.
- Mangal Dosh is cancellation also possible when planet Jupiter is placed in the Kendra or Trikona houses in the horoscope of a female native. The native actually becomes fortunate, domineering, and strong willed in this placement of Mars.