What Does My Horoscope Support - Job or Business?
Success in business startups or inheriting Business legacy or even sustaining success in family business is a complex subject. But Vedic Astrology presents simple ways to analyze and decide on business career to leverage a native’s skillset. Business Success or the skillset or the luck is all about the conduciveness of the planets in the horoscope. In a horoscope, tenth house represents a native’s career. The planetary situation in the tenth house, tenth house lord in addition to lagna, second, fifth and eleventh houses propel to success in business career. intrinsic relationship of all these planets, their combinations with the everchanging transits and dashas determine business success and the graph of profits. Seventh house determines the nature and profit through business partnerships. Planets Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, and the Lagna Lord in the birth chart and D10 chart are to be analysed for nature of the business and business expansions. Powerful Rahu in the chart also blesses exceptional success in digital transformation or social networking platforms.
How does horoscope help in creating a business career?
To understand if business ventures render profits or success, it is important to perform an in-depth analysis of 10th house and its Lord in the natal chart alongside Dasamsa Chart. 3rd house evaluates a native’s intuitive and speculative abilities, determination, or grit to plunge into action or taking risks. Then, 5th house is analyzed to evaluate a native’s skillset & knowledge. Followed by analyzing 7th and 9th houses to calculate financial prowess and stability we closely evaluate 11th house to assess the gains and luck a native will have.
Houses- Ascendant, 2nd, 5th, 7th, 10th and 11th house.
Influential Planets- Saturn, Mercury, Rahu, and Lagna Lord.
Here are some planetary combinations for success in business,
All these below combinations are applicable for both Natal chart and D-10 chart.
- Beneficial position of 10th house Lord in both Lagna chart and Dasamsa (D-10) chart. If the 10th lord is placed in 8th, 12th, 3rd, 5th, 9th, or 7th house, it creates a favorable state for the native to thrive in self-employment than salaried jobs.
- Lagna or Ascendant lord and the 10th house Lord must be strong and well aspected by beneficial planets for grand success in business.
- Jupiter, Mercury, and Rahu should be well placed in the natal chart, D-10 chart, in addition to D9 chart. Any affliction in these charts indicate debts or losses through business.
- If the lagna lord and tenth house lord are in positive conjunction with 3rd, 7th, and 11th houses, it generates unexpected gains.
- Planets Jupiter, Mercury, and Rahu even Saturn placed in conjunction or alone in 3rd, 7th, 10th, and 11th houses also makes self-employment favorable for the native.
- Venus and Mercury conjunction also works wonders for entrepreneurship.
- If the lord of the 10th house in Lagna chart is placed in 3rd, or 7th or 11th house in the D-10 chart, it makes the native’s ideas or plans viable for entrepreneurship.
- Dhaan yogas and Raja yogas in both Lagna chart and D-10 chart support successful business ideas.