Trimsamsa, or D30 chart is used to identify misfortunes, health mishaps, and enemies of a native. This chart is an extension of the 6th house in the Natal chart.
Given below Trimsamsa Chart for the following input:
The table below shows the trimsamsa chart planetary position at the date, time, and place of birth as entered in the input form.
Choose a Date to Find Trimsamsa Chart
Each sign is divided into 30 parts of 1 degree each called Trimsamsa. The whole of the zodiac has a total of about 360 Trimsamsa. Based on the nature of the sign and the trimsamsa a planet is in the natal chart, it moves to a specific sign in the D30 chart.
Purpose of the Trimsamsa Chart
D30 chart indicates diseases, both internal and external weaknesses of a native. The enemies one might face in their life as an aftermath of actions from both this and past incarnations are shown in this chart.
It also shows our ability and capacity to steer through the challenges we face. It holds information about how a person relates to their traumas on emotional, psychological, psychic levels.
Trimsamsa chart reflects the sub-conscious mind and represents the effect of the trauma, enemies on our inner world. Obstacles and hurdles one face in the spiritual world are also shown in the chart.
Different planets denote various inner evil emotions, and their placements influence a person significantly.
1. Mars- Anger ( Krodha )
2. Mercury- Jealous (Matsarya)
3. Venus- Lust (Kama)
4. Saturn- Ahankara/Intoxication (Mada)
5. Rahu- Greed ( Lobha)
6. Ketu- Illusion (Moha )
The other three planets, Sun, Moon, and Jupiter, are said to clear these emotions and fill us with Divine light.
Common Inferences on D30
Saturn is the Karaka-natural significator in this chart. Saturn’s placement plays a significant role. Saturn illustrates suffering, delays, and obstacles.
Planet’s significance in Trimsamsa
- When Mars is in its own Trimsamsa, the native enjoys life with strength, a loving wife, precious ornaments, displays generosity, great persona, and enterprising leadership.
- Jupiter is in his own Trimsamsa, which makes the native happy, wealthy, happy, intelligent, dignified, healthy, respectful in the community.
- If Mercury is in their own Trimsamsa, the native will be well learned, poetic, and of powerful eloquent abilities, philosophical.
- If Venus is in the own Trimsamsa, the native will be popular, flamboyant, beauty and multiple romantic relationships.
- When planets Sun and Moon are in the Trimsamsa of Mars, the native will be a great warrior, determined, virtuous, learned, handsome and powerful.
- Lastly, if Saturn, Rahu, or Ketu is in its own Trimsamsa, it’s not much beneficial for the native. They might be poor, sorrowful, weak, and unclean, loses their partner or children to traumatic events, otherwise detaches from family life.
Ascendant and the lord show the native’s weaknesses.
The sources of health and mental can be seen from the three houses Lagna, Eighth, and Tenth. The strength of the lords of these three houses gives the clue to the longevity of the native.
3rd House denotes the courage to face the miseries in life. When occupied by beneficial planets, the native tends to be brave and strong to win over the challenges. The 4th House is the House of cure, the remedies for the disease.
6th House is the House of enemies. This House shows a source of weaknesses. 7th House denotes misfortunes or miseries a native might due to spouse/partner.
8th House is the House of debt; in the D30 chart, it denotes congenital diseases and weaknesses caused due to past life karmic debts. If this is occupied by malefic planets, it is predicted that the native suffers trauma, health challenges due to karmic patterns
10th House, when occupied by malefic Planets or aspected by them, shows mental weaknesses and severe obsession with medicines.
12th House denotes a hospital or place of a cure for the disease.
Other Divisional Charts
Area of Influence
Body, Physical Matters and all General Matters
Fortune and Property
Spouse, Dharma and Relationships
Actions in Society, Profession
Parents (Paternal and Maternal Legacies)
Vehicles, Travelling and Comforts
Education, Learning and Knowledge (Academic Achievements)
Strengths and Weakness
For auspicious and inauspicious effects in horoscope
For all general indications (character and conduct of the native)
For all general indications (Past birth or Karma of the native)